1. Settings >> Notifications >>Enable ADDA Notifications.
2. Settings >> Lock screen and security >> Turn on the Notifications.
3. If you have battery optimizers such as Greenify, Clean Master etc installed please whitelist ADDA app in them
4. You will also need to check the notification settings of the ADDA app
5. In case the settings are correct but the issue still occurs then the next step is to check if an app you downloaded is causing the problem. To do this you need to start the phone in Safe Mode. In this mode only the pre-installed apps. If the issue does not occur in this mode then it could be caused by an app you downloaded. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
Post this, you can also perform Test Notifications on ADDA app by following the below steps:
If a Test notification is triggered on your phone, then the notification issue has been resolved.