Note: For the Tenants, it is compulsory to have the fields for Agreement Start Date & Agreement end date. IF these fields are not filled in the tenants database will not show in the Approved Tenants list in Move In-Out tracker.
Note: The user once added/joined to ADDA, will be triggered with an automated email that has the verification link (Move-In Form) and a separate invitation email with Log-in credentials. However, unless the user submitting the form & approved by Admin the user cannot Log-in to ADDA.
This workflow helps in stopping the user to access his/her ADDA account without following the Move in formalities.
Move-In workflow for residents (Owner/Tenant): (Prior setup of Move IN form & checklist to be done by Admin)
1. There are 2 ways by which a resident can Move IN into your ADDA:
i. When a user registers or tries to join your ADDA through our site, www.adda.io
Please follow below directions to validate the details filled by the user and finally approve them:
1. Go to Admin >> Advanced Move IN/OUT Tracker >> Awaiting Approval.
2. Click Edit (for the user you wish to verify) a separate window pops up.
3. Under the Advanced tab, all move IN form details filled by the user will be visible
4. Admin can validate the details and check respective Move-In checklists fields available at the bottom of the page. (Checklist fields are visible only for the Admins)
Hence, once all the move-in formalities are gathered & verified you can go ahead and approve the user. Once approved the user can logon to ADDA.
Move Out workflow for residents (Owner/Tenant): (Prior setup of Move OUT form & checklist to be done by Admin)
1. When a user wants to Move Out, Go to Admin >> Advanced Move In/Out Tracker >> Approved Owners/Tenants >> All Blocks.
2. Click Edit corresponding to the user who wants to move out of your ADDA >> Advanced tab > Click Initiate NOC
3. User will get a Verification link via email (Move Out form which has been set up by Admin)
4. Once User fills in the Move Out details and submit, Admin gets an email alert saying NOC submitted by the resident.
Please follow below instructions to complete the move out formalities and finally De-activate the user account:
1. Go to Admin >> Advanced Move IN/OUT Tracker >> NOC Initiated >> NOC Submitted
2. Click Edit to the corresponding user. A separate window pops up.
3. Under the Advanced tab, all Move-out form details filled by the user will be visible
4. Admin can validate the details and check respective Move OUT checklists
Hence, once all the move out formalities are gathered & verified, the user will be automatically deactivated.