How to generate invoices using ‘Preview and Post Invoices’?
You can now generate bulk invoices as per the setup for any date of the month without having to fill any excel template.
Please follow the steps below to generate invoices using this option.
1. Go to Income Tracker > Member Income > Bulk Posting.
2. Click on ‘Preview and Post Invoices’.
3. Enter Previous Bill Date and the Preview Bill Date (the date on which invoices need to be posted). Enable the checkbox Calculate Simple Interest and submit.
4. Invoice details as per the setup along with the late payment interest will be listed in the table.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Post all of the above Invoices’ button.
If You have any Queries Please Raise a Support Ticket
How to generate Auto Invoices?
Step 1: Go to Admin >> Income Tracker >> Bulk Posting. Step 2: Under the section Post Invoices in Bulk, Click on the link 'Generate Auto-Invoices. Step 3:Enter Date as per your requirement >> Click on Generate where Applicable. (Before click on you ...
How Can I Post Recurring Invoices?
Please follow the steps below to post recurring invoices: Step 1:Login to ADDA>>Admin>> Income Tracker >> Member Income. Step 2: Select the Unit you wish to post a recurring invoice >> Click on the "Invoice" Button. Step 3. Enter the amount, account, ...
How to raise invoices in bulk on ADDA?
There are two ways to post invoices in bulk on ADDA i.e using Excel and Batch Upload. 1. Excel Posting:- Step 1: Go to Admin >>Income Tracker >> Bulk Posting-->>Post Invoices in Bulk (Posting via Excel) Step 2: Click on Multi-Line Invoices using ...
How to enable or disable the Auto generation of Invoices?
Auto Invoice generation command can be controlled by admin, they can enable or disable as per the requirement. The following steps help the same: Step 1: Go to Admin Dashboard >> Income Tracker >> Member Income >> Bulk Posting>> Under section 'Post ...
How can I post conversation using ADDA Portal?
You can follow the below steps to start a conversation on your ADDA Portal : 1. Login to ADDA -> Choose "Conversations" tab . 2. Click on the "+" icon located at the bottom right corner and choose "Start a Conversation" 3. Type the title, ...