How can I set automatic meeting alerts for all attendees?
Follow the steps below to set automatic alerts for all attendees:
1. Go to Admin >> Projects & Meetings >> Meetings
2. Click on 'Create Meeting' button or 'Edit' in case of existing meeting.
3. Scroll down. Here you can see option to 'Send Alert (Email + SMS)'. You can select auto alert to go either an hour or a day or a week before the meeting.
4. Once meeting details updated, click on 'Update Meeting
More FAQ on Meetings here :https://support.adda.io/portal/kb/3five8-technologies/project-task-meetings
How to create a meeting request on ADDA?
1. Go to Admin > > Projects & Meetings >> Meetings 2. Click on 'Create Meeting' button 3. Enter meeting date, time, topic, venue, notes, and agendas. 4. Scroll Down. Select Attendees of the meeting, set email+sms alert before the meeting. 5. Click on ...
How can I send meeting invites to all Attendees?
Please follow the below steps : 1. Go to Admin >> Projects,Meetings & Tasks >> Meetings >> Open 2. Click on the 'Send Invites' button corresponding to the meeting created. 3. Here you can choose to send invites either by 'Only Email' or 'Both Email ...
Quick steps to set up your ADDA
Configure Users: From here, you can start adding the new users (owners/tenants/caretakers/staff) to your ADDA. Step 1: Add users through the Mass upload template or else one by one. Go to Admin >> Configuration Hub >> User & Flat >> Users >> Add ...
How to resend meeting report to all invitees after meeting is closed?
Please follow the below steps : 1. Go to Admin >> Projects & Meetings >> Meetings >> Closed 2. Click on 'View' corresponding to the meeting. The meeting report can be seen here. 3. Scroll down. Click on the 'Send meeting report to Invitees' button ...
How can I send attachments to all attendees of the meeting?
After creating a meeting you get option to upload up-to 3 attachments. 1. Login to ADDA >> Admin>> Projects & Meetings >> Meetings >> Create Meeting. 2. After creating, it gets listed under Meetings >> Open tab. Click on 'Edit'. 3. Scroll Down. You ...