Can I add multiple agendas for a meeting?
Yes, multiple agenda can be added to a meeting .Please follow below steps to do the same:
1. Go to Admin > > Projects & Meetings >> Meetings
2. Click on 'Create Meeting' button
3. Scroll down. Click on 'Add more Agenda' button provided below 'Agenda' textbox. Hence multiple Agenda text-box gets added.
4. After entering all meeting details, click on 'Create Meeting'.
How to create a meeting request on ADDA?
1. Go to Admin > > Projects & Meetings >> Meetings 2. Click on 'Create Meeting' button 3. Enter meeting date, time, topic, venue, notes, and agendas. 4. Scroll Down. Select Attendees of the meeting, set email+sms alert before the meeting. 5. Click on ...
How to add multiple vehicles to a single slot?
Please follow the below steps: Step 1: Go to Admin >> Parking Manager >>Vehicles. Step 2: Click on 'Add Vehicle' corresponding to the slot where more vehicles to be added. Step 3: Enter all vehicle detail like vehicle no., model, sticker no., etc. ...
How to close a meeting?
Please follow the below steps to close a meeting : 1. Go to Admin >> Projects & Meetings >> Meetings> > Open 2. Click on 'Take Notes' button 3. Click on link 'Agenda' to update meeting minutes and resolution. 4. Click on 'Finalize' to close the ...
How to resend meeting report to all invitees after meeting is closed?
Please follow the below steps : 1. Go to Admin >> Projects & Meetings >> Meetings >> Closed 2. Click on 'View' corresponding to the meeting. The meeting report can be seen here. 3. Scroll down. Click on the 'Send meeting report to Invitees' button ...
How to add more than one user to a single unit?
Admin may need to create more than one user accounts for a flat, like for Spouse, Parents, Tenants, etc. On ADDA you can create multiple users accounts for a Unit, as easily as you create a single user account. Please follow the below steps to create ...